September 26, 2008

Another Porter parade


Yes, he found Ciera's boots, but I guess he needed boots that were 8 sizes to big so he could have a place for his sword right??

















My cute little bucket head!




















The socks again, like I said it a fashion statement, or something like that.
















What can I say I love this one.... pink boots, a sock on his hand, and a bandanna as a cape. Just another day for the quad riding super hero.













to be continued.......

3 comments:

V and Co. said...

you know he gets his fashion sense from josh...oh wait you were the one with bright ORANGE pants, and did they have stripes? no wait i like blaming josh better! :)

familia Bybaran said...

he's not crazy, just in the wrong place. he'd be cutting edge at a pre-school in williamsburg brooklyn. parents would be taking notes.

Jared

Sara said...

so cute!!