June 05, 2009

Umm........Duct Tape


As many already know Porter is a bit a handful(understatement of the year). Bed time is quite a
routine we get pj's on, we read books, we screw the windows shut and make sure they are locked, we tie the closet door shut so that he can't empty it out every night, we turn
on songs, we find his blanket, and we duct tape the diaper on. Sometimes I get distracted and for get a step...taking the duct tape out of his room, and when that happens this is what I find. Its not enough to just take the tape off he has to wrap it around everything. His bed, his dresser, his toys, and even himself. I'm pretty sure he slept this way. We love duct tape, even if it's wrapped around everything!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so glad you document things like this with pictures!