The cool dudes!! EEWWWW!! Gross they're kissing! Gorgeous girls!! Hide and seek??? Time out??? Something on the wall?? I really don't know but it was just too cute!
The boys look like they are posing for a fashion ad. What heartbreakers they will be in ten years! I love the reactions to the kiss. The boys are grossed out, but the girls are all giggles. Porter and Cyra look like dolls I saw in a craft store a few years ago-lifesize dolls that looked like they were in timeout. It's amazing to me that Cyra is a year older and Porter is that much taller than she is.
2 comments:
The boys look like they are posing for a fashion ad. What heartbreakers they will be in ten years!
I love the reactions to the kiss. The boys are grossed out, but the girls are all giggles.
Porter and Cyra look like dolls I saw in a craft store a few years ago-lifesize dolls that looked like they were in timeout. It's amazing to me that Cyra is a year older and Porter is that much taller than she is.
You couldn't find cuter girl cousins anywhere. They'll be breaking a few hearts themselves. Parents, watch out!
Post a Comment