July 16, 2008

Jonas Brothers tickets..pleeeease!



So this is how the story goes...
Ciera really wanted Jonas brothers tickets for here birthday, my exact words were" there's no way Jonas Brothers tickets will cost an arm and a leg". Well that was the wrong way to put it she spent the next month between Josh and I we probably had an arm and a leg to spare. Thankfully for us no arms and legs were needed to complete the purchase.

I guess it was worth it, if you can't tell from the pict she actually cried when she opened them!!!




Ciera leaving her mark on Bertha, the Jonas Brothers tour bus!!

And how did I know the bus has a name??? Thanks to Jonas Brothers trivia at Ciera's slumber party I know way way to much about The Jo Bros.


Lots of lights, fire, foam and flipping.... but more screaming than you could ever imagine.

Jonas Brothers, Demi Lavato, and Taylor Swift all performed and put on a good show. Ciera was in Heaven!!!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

Welcome. Great posts. You entered blogging as a pro. I love the pictures of porter. Cyra still talks about buddy boy.

Ramona said...

Oh, Tiare will die when she sees these Jonas Bros pix!! How did the ice cream cake turn out? See you soon!

V and Co. said...

well hello! glad you have a blog now i actually will know what's going on in your life! it's been too long! love ya, nessa

Kat said...

Yeah!!! your bloggin'. I love the pictures of the kids. Porter looks so old. I love the one where they are all walking hand in hand down the road. Can't wait to keep up with you in the blog world. You know how impossible I am :)